So this is a quick one. I just had to share! Have you heard about the Power of Affirmations? Have you experienced it? Let me be the one to tell you that this actually works. It all seemed stupid to me in the beginning. Why should I talk to myself in the mirror every morning before I start my day or whilst I’m in the loo, or as I’m driving.
Okay so before I go on, what are affirmations. Affirmations are anything you say or think. eg. I am beautiful. And I’m sure you’ve heard of the statement, “Whatever you say, becomes.” And when you continuously say something, and begin to believe it surely becomes.
I’m not dwelling on the “I will own a Range Rover Sport 2018 Edition(don’t know if that even exists.lol)” type of affirmations. I’m talking about the simple everyday ones. The ones that just get you through the day feeling positive & happy with that “I can conquer the world” type of attitude. Ya feel me? Daily affirmations make your life better, one day at a time.
Benefits of Daily Positive Affirmations
- You become aware of your daily thoughts and words, reducing the risk of letting negativity seep in.
- You notice more harmony in your life, which motivates you to keep up the practice.
- Daily affirmations not only help keep you surrounded by the things you want in your life but they help bring about more blessings and gifts.
- A daily affirmation will help you notice and appreciate the small things in life that we don’t usually take note of eg “I am healthy and strong today.”
- As you continue this practice, others take note and you begin to help those around you without even trying.
- Daily affirmations keep you in a constant state of gratitude.
Source : http://www.chopra.com
I have 30 affirmations that I say to myself every morning. And I’m now at a point where I can feel the difference in my day when I don’t practice this. You don’t have to say a whole 30. Even one affirmation a day will make a difference. Below are some affirmations I “designed” for you all. Feel free to save the images and share with friends! And if you have any more affirmations to share, drop them in the comments section. They won’t help just me but everyone else who’ll read through this post.
Let’s continue to have fun, discover & share!